Internet gaming is a huge market for casino-goers, and is predictably taking precedence over playing at actual casinos. However, the learning curve for some can be a hassle, and there is no point in playing a game if frustration gets the better of you.
This guide aims to explain how to play at an Internet casino, and how to get the most out of your gaming experience. Follow our simple steps and you’ll be on your way to winning those massive cash jackpots.
- Download an online casino – If you don’t know how to download a casino, or just haven’t found what you’re looking for then check out Installing an Internet Casino for our handy step-by-step guide.
- Start the casino – Assuming you have downloaded and installed your chosen online casino, it’s time to start the machine. Having an automatic login is the handiest feature as it will allow you to get in and out of the casino with the click of a button. Most usernames will be automated and therefore a random conglomeration of numbers and letters which, more often than not, are far too difficult to remember. If you forget your login details, simply contact the casino’s support staff for help.
- The Main Menu – Depending on where you choose to play, the main menu for an online casino will differ. However, the most popular will all feature common selections for different gaming rooms and links.
- Games – Table games, Progressives, Video Poker, Slots, and New games are the most popular tabs you will find at the main menu. You may also be offered a list of extra games to download.
- Cashier – The cashier will allow you to transfer, withdraw, and deposit funds into your account. Swiftness is key to cash transactions and you should be celebrating your winnings in no time.
- Live Support – The live support and help buttons will provide you with a list of frequently asked questions so that you can figure out a problem that other gamers have experienced as well. Additionally, if you can’t find what you need, then live support will come in handy.
- Tournaments – A list of all current and upcoming tournaments will be available to you, as well as the standard rules and regulations.
- Promotions – Bonuses will be offered throughout the year, and every customer can take advantage of them. First time players will be offered deposit bonuses, while experienced and VIP members will be privy to a whole range of special features and promotions.
- Stakes – Each online casino will often differ in their minimum and maximum gaming limits. For example, Golden Casino’s Blackjack maximum is $200 per hand, whereas at others it can range from $100 to $500. Different games will offer different limits, and therefore different payouts. Slots will allow you to place extremely small bets, sometimes as low as 1p, while high roller games like Roulette and Caribbean Stud Poker will allow you to wager hundreds of dollars per round.
- Payouts – When you win on any online casino, that money will immediately be deposited into your playing account and you may use it to continue playing games. However, if you would like to retrieve that cash you must go to the casino cashier and make the transfer. Usually, the transaction will only take as long as a standard bank transfer.